You, the customer, are using this site to browse Tigers news, purchase tickets, or purchase Tigers merchandise (Products & Services). Red Hockey Limited t/a the Telford Tigers, a private company of England within the RED group of companies (the “Tigers”), is the entity ultimately sourcing the content and powering the tigershockeyuk.com site.
- You acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and you also acknowledge and accept that any message or information you send to the site may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission (for example, credit card information) is encrypted.
2. CHANGES TO TERMS
- Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
3. CHANGES TO SITE
- You agree and accept that the Tigers are entitled to, at their sole discretion, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the site, including the availability of any features of the site or any Products & Services, at any time, without notice to you.
4. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- When you use the site, you are communicating with the Tigers electronically.
- In return, you consent to receive communications from the Tigers electronically, by email or by the posting of notices on the site.
- You hereby accept and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that the Tigers provide to you electronically as described above satisfies any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
- Red Hockey, Telford Tigers, tigershockeyuk.com, TigersUntamed, and other marks appearing on the site are registered trademarks of the Tigers or its holding companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, in the United Kingdom and other countries. tigershockeyuk.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of the Tigers or its holding companies or subsidiaries.
- Trademarks and trade dress of the Tigers may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the Tigers’ or that of its holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Tigers, its holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates.
- All other trademarks and trade dress not owned by the Tigers, its holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates (Other Trademarks) that appear on the site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, partners with or sponsored by the Tigers or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
- No Other Trademarks may be used in connection with any product or service that is not approved by the owner, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers as to the identity of the owner, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the owner.
6. LICENCE AND LICENCE LIMITATIONS
7. LIMITATIONS AND PROHIBITED ACTIONS
- The licence in item 6 above does not include and the Tigers reserve the right to bar any of the following: (1) any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices on the site, (2) any derivative use of the site or its contents or (3) any use of data mining, robots, page scrape, spider, algorithm, methodology, or other data gathering and extraction tools to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the site or any content.
- You may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sub-license, assign or otherwise transfer any portion of any content you download from the site or any rights or licence associated with it, including but not limited to any code or credentials which allow access to that content.
- You may not circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate or degrade any of the content protections in or on the site, any of its components, any content on the site or downloaded from the site or any device used to receive downloaded content.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the site, or any other systems or networks connected to the site or to any Tigers server, or to any of the services offered on or through the site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the site or any network connected to the site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the site or any network connected to the site.
- You may not do reverse look-ups, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other user or visitor to the site, including but not limited to any customer account not owned by you, to its source.
- You may not exploit the site or any service or information offered by or through the site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the site.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the site or the Tigers’ systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the site.
- You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site, or any transaction being conducted on the site, or with any other person’s use of the site.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to the Tigers on or through the site, or any service offered on or through the site.
- You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user name or password. You could be held liable for losses incurred by the Tigers or third parties due to someone else using your user name or password.
- You agree to notify the Tigers immediately of any unauthorised use of your user identity or password, or any other breach of security.
9. YOUR REVIEWS, COMMENTS, IDEAS AND OTHER CONTENT
- You may post reviews, comments, and other communications and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information on the site or to the Tigers (Customer Content), as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, objectionable, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead any person as to the origin of any Customer Content.
- The Tigers reserve the right, but are not obliged, to remove or edit any Customer Content from the site.
- You hereby grant the Tigers, its subsidiaries, holding companies and affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display in any media, throughout the world, any of the Customer Content you post or submit.
- You hereby agree to waive any rights to compensation which you may have or any claims for payment which you may have in relation to any Customer Content you post or submit.
- You grant the Tigers, its subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the Customer Content you post or submit, if they choose.
- You hereby indemnify the Tigers, its subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates and sub-licensees against all claims in connection with the Customer Content you post or submit.
- The Tigers take no responsibility and assume no liability for or in connection with any Customer Content.
10. LIMITATION OF THE TIGERS LIABILITY
- You agree that, due to the voluntary nature of your access to the site, the Tigers shall not be held liable and you hereby waive (abandon) your right to hold the Tigers liable for any loss or damages of any kind or of whatsoever nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to (or inability to access) the site, or arising out of or in connection with your use or reliance on the site or the content, including but not limited to loss or damages arising from inaccuracy of information on the site whether through technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, except where any such loss is attributable to the gross negligence of the Tigers or any person acting for or controlled by the Tigers.
11. PROTECTION OF THE TIGERS FROM CLAIMS AND LOSSES
- You undertake to access and use this site in a responsible manner.
- You hereby indemnify and hold the Tigers, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and all its assignees (persons taking over its rights and obligations), harmless against any and all demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorney’s fees) suffered by the Tigers or made against the Tigers by any third party whatsoever, arising out of or in connection of your use of the site.
12. AGREED GOVERNING LAW
13. CONSENT TO ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- You hereby agree that in the event of any disputes arising between you and the Tigers at any time in regard to:
you will endeavour to resolve the dispute by a process of negotiation with the Tigers, over a period of 21 (twenty one) days from date of notification of the dispute to the Tigers. If agreement cannot be reached, the dispute will be submitted to and decided on by arbitration.
- The arbitration will be held in London, England.
- The arbitrator will be such person as may be mutually agreed upon between the parties. If the parties fail to reach agreement regarding the appointment of an arbitrator, either of the parties may request the LCIA to appoint an arbitrator in which event the standard administrative procedures, schedule of costs and the then current Rules of The London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA) will apply. The rules may be viewed at http://www.LCIA.org.
- The language to be used in the arbitration proceedings will be English.
- The arbitrator may:
- rely on his own expert knowledge and experience;
- receive and take into account such written and oral evidence as he determines to be relevant, whether or not admissible in law, and give such weight to it as he deems appropriate;
- make one or more interim awards;
- appoint an assessor, valuer or other expert to assist him.
- This clause will remain in force even if the contract which it forms a part of terminates.
- There will be a right of appeal to a panel of no less than 3 (three) appeal arbitrators.
Copyright © Red Hockey Limited. All rights reserved.
Red Hockey Limited, registration number08667079, registered in England and Wales. Office bearers: Wayne Scholes (director).
Physical address (legal service accepted here): 5 Temple Square, Temple Street, Liverpool, UK L2 5RH.
Contact email: email@example.com
In these Transaction Terms specific items of merchandise and game tickets which you browse for and are able to pay for and download are referred to as “products”.
CHOICE AND DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
- I acknowledge and understand that there are various and specific products made available for me to choose from and that I am required to exercise due care when choosing a particular product, by taking the necessary steps to find out if the product is suitable for my purpose.
- The Tigers attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing products. However, the Tigers do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on the site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
AWARENESS OF CHANGES
- I acknowledge that prices, specifications, and product availability are subject to change without notice to me. However, the price or specifications of a product will not be changed after I have paid for it and before I have received it.
HOW DO I PAY?
- I understand that I am able to pay for products using most major credit cards.
- I understand that products do not carry a charge to my credit card until my order has been processed. I understand that the Tigers do not add any credit card surcharges, but that third party card payment services may add a surcharge (e.g. Paypal®).
- The Tigers use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. To make payments you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari.
HOW ARE MY ORDERS PROCESSED?
- I understand that just placing an order for a product is not enough and that I must follow through with payment before my order will be processed.
- I understand that if I do not make payment for a product I have placed in my shopping cart prior to leaving the site my order will lapse.
- I will have the opportunity to review, correct or withdraw my order while placing it.
- Once notification of payment has been received by the Tigers, my order will be processed immediately.
- I understand that I will be emailed a receipt for my transaction on the site and the receipt will contain a full record of the transaction. The email will be sent within twenty four hours of the transaction being completed.
AWARENESS OF OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I fully understand and accept that additional terms and conditions may apply to the purchase of certain products and / or to specific features of the site, including services, contests, promotions or other similar features. I agree that I am bound by those additional terms and conditions as if they are part of these Transaction Terms when purchasing such a product or using such a portion or feature of the site.
- To the extent necessary I hereby warrant (state and undertake that it is true) that I am old enough to qualify to purchase those products or to qualify to participate in the relevant feature.
WHAT IF A PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE?
- I hereby understand and accept that if any product that I purchase is defective or damaged, I can email the Tigers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-888-0208, within 24 (twenty four) hours of receipt of purchase, to arrange for a refund or replacement.
- I understand that the Tigers will provide a refund on or replacement of defective products when I have the right to demand and they are obliged to give it under the applicable Consumer Protection Act (CPA).
WHAT ABOUT MINORS?
- I understand that the Tigers do make products for children available, but they are to be purchased by adults only.
- I confirm that I am over the age of 18 years and if not, that I am using the site with the assistance of a parent or guardian.
WHAT ARE THE LIMITS OF THE TIGERS RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Due to the nature of the site and content and because the Tigers are not a direct manufacturer or producer of the merchandise, I fully understand and accept that:
- The Tigers do not warrant that the products are error-free or free from defects, provided that the Tigers will give effect to any warranty imposed by the CPA when applicable; and
- The Tigers do not warrant that my usage of the site will be uninterrupted; and
- The Tigers do not warrant that defects in any product or the site will be corrected, except to the extent correction is required to comply with the CPA or other applicable laws and regulations; and
- my usage of the products or site cannot be guaranteed to provide specific results; and
- all information provided on the site is subject to change without notice; and
- The Tigers do not and cannot guarantee that files or other data downloaded from the site will be free of viruses or other harmful components; and
- The Tigers do not and cannot accept any responsibility that products are fit for the purpose sold, but will give effect to any warranty imposed by the CPA when applicable; and
- The Tigers cannot accept responsibility for any acts or omissions by any third parties in connection with or related to my use of the site.
- I hereby assume total responsibility for my usage of the site and that should I be dissatisfied with the site or any product, I am at liberty and obliged to stop using the site and / or any such product, subject only to my rights in these Transaction Terms.
Copyright © Red Hockey Limited. All rights reserved.